Here’s a random spattering of topics for your amusement.
- Drink your milk. Eat your cheese. Don’t eat up like these! My father got his last staples removed from his leg surgery. He fell down on some slick mud. Yeah, that’s right. I said “slick mud.” He had surgery two weeks ago. On Wednesday, my grandmother fell down and broke her femur in multiple places. She had surgery on her leg as well. So far so good. I hope you can’t overdose on calcium.
- I don’t know how I found this but here it is. Veronica Mars Season 4.
I am a squeeing fangirl over here. Apparently, this is the footage that Rob Thomas made and showed to the network in a last ditch effort to convince them not to cancel the show. It’s a couple of years later and Veronica is in the FBI. Rob THomas has stated that if he does a Veronica Mars movie that she will not be in the FBI. I want a Veronica Mars movie, dammit! You have no idea how much I love this show.
- Keelber Coconut Dreams really do taste like Girl Scout Samoas cookies. WOWZA
- I think I’m going to do a long run of six miles or more every weekend.
- I love Dave Grohl and the Foo Fighters coming! Too much excitement! Too much excitement!