WORK WORK WORK WORK
So much work I missed out on the french movie I wanted to see. Now I get to wait for it to be released on Netflix
I attended the LR Tweet up. I didn’t take pictures. I was too busy mingling. Other people took pictures and a good bunch are over on Lance Turner’s Blog..
Over 70 people RSVPed and there were quite a few there. The room that was originally reserved for the event was too small and the people managed to take over the entire bar area.
I’d give more details but I don’t want to end up in the trunk of a car. You’ll just have to come to the next one.
Don’t you just hate it when you are put in a situation that frustrates you and then ten minutes later, you think of the perfect response? Or you want to be tactful and so you don’t exactly tell the truth. Or you’re just chickenshit and don’t express your true feelings. Yeah I have those moments too. Here are some of those thoughts.
- You, me, everybody and their mama knows that you don’t give a crap about this community. You only care about yourself. That letter you wrote didn’t fool anybody.
- You’re a bigot that puts the ass in assbackwards. I am ashamed to be related to you
- You’re smart, funny, cute, and have a treasure trove of varied interests. I am truly surprised you don’t realize how fucking awesome you are. I want to kiss you smack dab on the mouth and stay up til the wee hours of the morning talking about bullshit. Your bullshit is more entertaining than John Stewart.
- I’m sorry I’m not a petty, vindictive good old boy. Oh wait, I’m not.
- Maybe it’s been years since you’ve been in a relationship because you’re too self centered to notice anyone else or their needs. I’m just saying.
- You are my hero. I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me but I’m a loser like this.
- We’re not friends because I think you take me for granted and I hate the person I become when interacting with you. I feel you don’t respect my boundaries and that I have to constantly keep my guard up or you will suck me dry. That’s no way to live. I do remember you fondly and you will always have a small part of my heart.
- YES WE DID. CHANGE DID COME! I am so impressed by you. Have a great inauguration! (oops this one is easy to figure out). BUT shame on you for not liking “girly dogs” Breezy is a girly dog but she is awesome AND hypoallergenic. Breezy the white bichon frise would be the perfect white house dog.
- Woah you really let yourself go. Get off your ass and lose some poundage. damn.
- Okay that little know it all kiss the teacher’s ass while stabbing your colleagues in the back bullshit you got going on is old.
- When I heard that you married a wealthy doctor who is ten years your senior, I thought to myself, “yeah he always wanted to be a kept man.” I feel very sad that our relationship has deteriorated to the point that this is the first thought I think.
- Look I don’t care who you are, the ten items or less means ten ITEMS or less not ten BAGS OF ITEMS or less. Shame on you, you fucking bitch. And shame on your ms. cashier for not calling her on it. Oh and the part where you act like I’m in the wrong for saying something, well you’re lucky I didn’t send a letter to corporate with your name on it.
- Alright, your power is going out. I waited until it got especially cold to tell Detroit that your account is with a fake identity. Sucks to be you, you big criminal. At least jail will be warmer than your no power place.
Dear ex boyfriend from Hades,
Congratulations. I’m happy for you and am glad that you found love. Now if you treat her half as bad as you treated me and she leaves your butt, I’ll represent her for free in the divorce. Mazel Tov.
Just kidding (or AM I!?!?!?!?!?)