I will probably elaborate on these later but there are no guarantees.
- I attended the UALR Black Law Students’ Association banquet at the Governor’s Mansion. I took pictures. I had lovely conversations. Then I acted likea complete dork. The end.
- I joined the local chapter of the NAACP
- I attended my 15 year college reunion. I made peace with the bad stuff. Oh it’s still bad stuff and sucks donkey balls but I think I’m finally at a point where I’m not bitter. Yeah it took 15 years for the bitter to go away. What? it was some fucked up shit.
- Bill Halter town meeting in my town. Nice turn out. Some slight xenophobia.
- The evil Dr. K popped up on facebook. Aye carumba
- So many CLE’s in the next month.
- Finally feeling productive. No really. Bonafidely productive.