Well I’m a day late but I am taking the NANOBLOMO challenge and am going to be posting something every day for this month. (bwahahahah)
I spent yesterday at my grandmother’s house eating the traditional New Year’s Day foods and was away from the internet.
So today it’s resolution time.
Here we go.
- I will not kill any small children or animals in 2010
- I will finish the Little Rock half marathon with a faster time than last year’s Little Rock Half Marathon. (This shouldn’t be too hard, I more or less cramped out about 2/3 of the way through. The time was 3 hours 26 minutes 20 seconds)
- I will make Duck L’Orange from Julia Child’s Mastering the Art of French Cooking, Vol. 1
- I will eat all the ice cream I want. (*wink* to LR tweetup)
- Less whining and more productivity. This is the “If you’re not going to do something about it, then don’t bitch” which means if something makes me unhappy enough to bitch about it then I will find out what I can do to change it. This may end up being that I just need to lighten the hell up.
- I will try to be healthier by keeping a food journal all year. I will attempt to use Weight Watchers point system and see if I can’t lose weight, too
- I will start the 100 push up challenge
- I will start the 200 sit up challenge
- I will blog here at least once a week
- I will see Fellini’s 8 1/2
- I will attend my college reunion