In the past couple of weeks, I have been sent videos from Youtube and other sources that are just amazing for one reason or the other. And now I thought I would pass on this awesomeness to you.
- Neil Patrick Harris and Jason Segel of “How I Met Your Mother” Sing “Confrontation” from Les Mis on the Megan Mullally Show. Any commentary I could give beyond this mere description would spoil it for you.
- Phillip Martin tipped me off on this one. One Hundred movie spoilers in five minutes.
- The infamous Sarah Palin turkey slaughter video from everywhere. Yeah you’ve probably seen this one but LAWD!
- This is about Christmas and buying stuff. Good stuff. (Not to be punny. Well okay I meant to be punny but in an ironic way. Who am I kidding? I’m a cheesy girl) from Advent Conspiracy. Special Shout out to BELLESOUTH who sent it my way. Okay she posted it on her blog.
- From MTV via Ta-Henisi Coates, another reason I love Obama.
I’m not sure wordpress is going to let me embed this video so here is the static link HERE
- The Cartoon Network rickrolled the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade. This will take years to get old. If I been awake and saw this play out, I might have busted my head on the floor from falling out of my chair laughing so hard.
- Pamie posted some tween drama.